Tuesday, October 09, 2007

a few pics from the summer

The first two pictures are of Zara with her uncle D flying a kite at Gasworks Park in Seattle. Also thought you might think it was funny to see her listening to the ipod...

I'm definitely in the midst of the busy-ness of school right now. I have an extremely busy next couple weeks, but then a week off, which I'm very excited about. It won't exactly be a week off of school work, but at least a week that I won't have to go to school. They build in a week each fall to allow the students to catch up on reading, assignments, papers, etc. I'm loving my classes. Very challenging, but rich with more good material than I'm able to soak in. I feel extremely grateful to be attending school right now. It's only been a month, but it's already been an enriching experience.






3 comments:

Judy said...

What great pictures!! Keep sharing them. It's still a little weird to see a ring on Daniel's hand!! I'm sure it's great having family around. I love the pic from the beach! Precious!

KJM Photography said...

that is one beautiful child

Sarah Joy said...

What awesome pics, I love the last one. What precious momentws we have with these little ones while they are small. Time goes too fast. Reagan turned five today, wow! Love to you guys!