Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beautiful Wedding Day....


Today my brother got married. I can't believe it!! It's a crazy feeling sometimes remembering how we all grew up together as kids, but now that we really are adults. Having my brother get married really made me feel like an adult....those moments just hit me sometimes!! Sometimes I still feel so young, but then things hit me and I realize, wow, I really am growing up. That's how i felt today. But it was so good. We just love the girl my brother chose to marry. And it was magical to see them get married in an amazing setting on the Chesapeake Bay with so many people surrounding them that loved them. I could not be happier for them as they start their new life together and for our family to gain another sister.



Oh, and I can't forget that Zara made her debut as a flower girl today!! She was so adorable and did make it all the way down the aisle by herself....even though it seemed doubtful for a few moments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive Daniel got married! Are you still in Maryland?
Steph Bowen

rad said...

so sweet :) you all look gorgeous (even you, zach). i can't wait to see more pics!

Melissa said...

yay! congrats to daniel!! he looks so happy, and i know you all are so excited for them. and i think precious zara is the most beautiful little flower girl i've ever seen...i can say that because river hasn't been a flower girl, yet! =-) i am impressed that she made it down the entire aisle!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I loved the pics from the wedding! Zara looks so sweet:)I too, can't believe that Daniel is married.
Mandy, I am home in MD this week and once again our paths crossed just short of seeing each other. My heart misses you, my dear friend.
Just saw Judy today for a few hours. Wow, time has taken us down different paths but it is so good to know that we each are still in love with Jesus. I am praying for you guys and love you much. Love you, Sarah

Lynette Polinder said...

I love these pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a month in my favorite city.

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that "Big D" is married. It's great to see how God has blessed his life over the years. Sorry I missed seeing you while you were home. Zara is getting so big...such a cutie. Love ya, Judy